Anti-NSE2 antibody [4A2] (ab119074)
- Product nameAnti-NSE2 antibody [4A2]See all NSE2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4A2] to NSE2
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein of Human NSE2 produced in E.coli (NP_775956).
- Positive controlHEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control and pCMV6-ENTRY NSE2, COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY NSE2, HEK293T cells transfected with overexpress NSE2 plasmid
- General notesDilute in PBS (pH7.3) before use.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4A2
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119074 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
- FunctionE3 SUMO-protein ligase component of the SMC5-SMC6 complex, a complex involved in DNA double-strand breaks by homologous recombination. The complex may promote sister chromatid homologous recombination by recruiting the SMC1-SMC3 cohesin complex to double-strand breaks. Acts as a E3 ligase mediating SUMO attachment to various proteins such as SMC6L1 and TRAX, and maybe the cohesin components RAD21 and STAG2. SUMO protein-ligase activity is required for the prevention of DNA damage-induced apoptosis by facilitating DNA repair.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein sumoylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NSE2 family.
Contains 1 SP-RING-type zinc finger.
modificationsSumoylated, possibly via autosumoylation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- C8orf36 antibodyE3 SUMO-protein ligase NSE2 antibodyhMMS21 antibody
- hNSE2 antibodymethyl methanesulfonate sensitivity gene 21 antibodyMMS21 antibodyMMS21 homolog antibodynon-SMC element 2 antibodyNon-SMC element 2 homolog antibodyNon-structural maintenance of chromosomes element 2 homolog antibodyNSE2_HUMAN antibodyNsmce2 antibody
Anti-NSE2 antibody [4A2] images
All lanes : Anti-NSE2 antibody [4A2] (ab119074) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY NSE2
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY NSE2 using ab119074 at a dilution of 1/100.
HEK293T cells transfected with either NSE2 overexpress plasmid (Red) or empty vector control plasmid (Blue) were immunostained by ab119074 at a dilution of 1/100, and then analyzed by flow cytometry.
References for Anti-NSE2 antibody [4A2] (ab119074)
ab119074 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.