Anti-NSG2 antibody (ab111377)
- Product nameAnti-NSG2 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NSG2
- Specificityab111377 detects endogenous levels of total NSG2 protein
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal region of Human NSG2.
- Positive control
- Human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49.1% PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: without Mg2+ and Ca2+
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab111377 was affinity-purified from Rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab111377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NSG family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane. Golgi apparatus > Golgi stack membrane. Endosome > multivesicular body membrane. Mainly Golgi stack, but also found in small vacuolar organelles and multivesicular bodies.
- HMP19 antibody
- Neuron-specific protein family member 2 antibody
- Nsg2 antibody
- NSG2_HUMAN antibody
- Protein p19 antibody
Anti-NSG2 antibody images
ab111377 at 1/50 dilution staining NSG2 in paraffin-embedded Human Brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
References for Anti-NSG2 antibody (ab111377)
ab111377 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.