Anti-NSL1 antibody (ab70835)
- Product nameAnti-NSL1 antibodySee all NSL1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NSL1
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between amino acids 150-200 of Human NSL1 (NP_056286.2)
- Positive controlWhole cell lysate from HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 8mM PBS, 60mM Citrate, 150mM Tris, pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab70835 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||IP: Use at 2-5 µg/mg of lysate.|
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex which is required for normal chromosome alignment and segregation and kinetochore formation during mitosis.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with the kinetochore.
- 4833432M17Rik antibodyAI451597 antibodyC1orf48 antibody
- DC31 antibodyDC8 antibodyDKFZp566O1646 antibodyGm105 antibodyGm984 antibodyKinetochore associated protein NSL1 homolog antibodyKinetochore-associated protein NSL1 homolog antibodyMIS14 antibodyNSL1 antibodyNSL1, MIND kinetochore complex component, homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibodyNSL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NSL1 antibody images
Detection of Human NSL1 by Western Blot of Immunoprecipitates in Whole cell lysate (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa cells.
Lane 1: ab70835 used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate.
Lane 2: immunoprecipitation with an other antibody
Lane 3: ab70836 used for IP at 3 µg/mg lysate
Lane 4: Control IgG IP
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 minutes. For blotting ab70836 was used at 1 µg/ml.
References for Anti-NSL1 antibody (ab70835)
ab70835 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.