Anti-NT5C2 antibody (ab96084)
- Product nameAnti-NT5C2 antibodySee all NT5C2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NT5C2
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Cow, Zebrafish
Recombinant fragment, containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 108 and 332 of Human NT5C2.
- Positive controlH1299 and HeLaS3 whole cell lysate, OVCA tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96084 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionMay have a critical role in the maintenance of a constant composition of intracellular purine/pyrimidine nucleotides in cooperation with other nucleotidases. Preferentially hydrolyzes inosine 5'-monophosphate (IMP) and other purine nucleotides.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'(3')-deoxyribonucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 5' nucleotidase (purine) cytosolic type B antibody5NTC_HUMAN antibodycN II antibody
- Cytosolic 5''-nucleotidase II antibodyCytosolic IMP/GMP-specific 5'-nucleotidase antibodyCytosolic purine 5' nucleotidase antibodyCytosolic purine 5''-nucleotidase antibodyGMP antibodyNT5B antibodynt5c2 antibodyNT5CP antibodyNUCLEOTIDASE, 5-PRIME, CYTOSOLIC II antibodyNUCLEOTIDASE, 5-PRIME, TYPE B antibodyPNT5 antibodyPURINE 5-PRIME-NUCLEOTIDASE antibody
Anti-NT5C2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NT5C2 antibody (ab96084) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : H1299 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLaS3 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded OVCA, using ab96084 at 1:100 dilution.