Anti-NUDT18 antibody (ab69044)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69044 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa).|
- FunctionProbably mediates the hydrolysis of some nucleoside diphosphate derivatives.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- BC036718 antibodyFLJ22494 antibodyMGC38179 antibody
- Nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X motif 18 antibodyNucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 18 antibodyNUD18_HUMAN antibodyNudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X) type motif 18 antibodyNudix motif 18 antibodyNUDT 18 antibodyNudt18 antibodyRGD1311802 antibody
Anti-NUDT18 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NUDT18 antibody (ab69044) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NUDT18 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa
References for Anti-NUDT18 antibody (ab69044)
ab69044 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.