For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolyzes with similar activities ADP-ribose, ADP-mannose, and ADP-glucose. Can also hydrolyze other nucleotide sugars with low activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Most abundant in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
Information by UniProt
- ADP sugar pyrophosphatase antibody
- ADP-sugar pyrophosphatase antibody
- hYSAH 1 antibody
Anti-NUDT5 antibody images
References for Anti-NUDT5 antibody (ab56833)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"