Anti-NUDT5 antibody (ab56833)
- Product nameAnti-NUDT5 antibodySee all NUDT5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to NUDT5
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: KGDIAECSPA VCMDPGLSNC TIHIVTVTIN GDDAENARPK PKPGDGEFVE VISLPKNDLL QRLDALVAEE HLTVDARVYS YALALKHANA KPFEVPFLKF , corresponding to amino acids 120-220 of Human NUDT5
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56833 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionHydrolyzes with similar activities ADP-ribose, ADP-mannose, and ADP-glucose. Can also hydrolyze other nucleotide sugars with low activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Most abundant in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- ADP sugar pyrophosphatase antibodyADP-sugar pyrophosphatase antibodyhYSAH 1 antibody
- hYSAH1 antibodyNucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X motif 5 antibodyNucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X type motif 5 antibodyNucleoside diphosphate-linked moiety X motif 5 antibodyNudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X) type motif 5 antibodyNudix motif 5 antibodyNudix type motif 5 antibodyNUDT 5 antibodyNudt5 antibodyNUDT5_HUMAN antibodyYSA1 antibodyYSA1H antibody
Anti-NUDT5 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56833 NUDT5 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 37 kDa
References for Anti-NUDT5 antibody (ab56833)
ab56833 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.