Anti-NUP188 antibody (ab86601)
- Product nameAnti-NUP188 antibodySee all NUP188 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUP188
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Chimpanzee, Gorilla
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region between residues 1699 and 1749 of human NUP188 (NP_056169.1)
- Positive control
- HeLa, 293T and NIH3T3 whole cell lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate buffer, pH 7-8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86601 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 196 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 196 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at 10 µg/mg of lysate.|
- RelevanceNUP188 may function as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC).
- Cellular localizationNucleus; nuclear pore complex
- BC025526 antibody
- FLJ21639 antibody
- KIAA0169 antibody
- mKIAA0169 antibody
- Nucleoporin 188kDa antibody
- Nucleoporin NUP188 homolog antibody
- OTTMUSP00000018197 antibody
- RP11-167N5.2 antibody
- RP23-395P6.3 antibody
- U89435 antibody
Anti-NUP188 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NUP188 antibody (ab86601) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 5 : NIH3T3 whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Predicted band size : 196 kDa
Observed band size : 196 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Detection of NUP188 by Western Blot of Immunprecipitate.
ab86601 at 1µg/ml staining NUP188 in HeLa whole cell lysate immunoprecipitated using ab86601 at 10µg/mg lysate (1 mg/IP; 20% of IP loaded/lane).
Detection: Chemiluminescence with exposure time of 30 seconds.
References for Anti-NUP188 antibody (ab86601)
ab86601 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.