For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of the nuclear pore complex, a complex required for the trafficking across the nuclear membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NUP54 family.
- DomainContains FG repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Nucleus membrane. Biased towards cytoplasmic side. Central region of the nuclear pore complex, within the transporter.
Information by UniProt
- 54 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- MGC13407 antibody
- Nucleoporin p54 antibody
Anti-NUP54 antibody images
Western blot - NUP54 antibody (ab71315)
Anti-NUP54 antibody (ab71315) at 1/100 dilution + mouse heart tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-NUP54 antibody (ab71315)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"