Anti-NUP54 antibody (ab71315)
- Product nameAnti-NUP54 antibodySee all NUP54 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUP54
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the center of human NUP54, conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlMouse heart tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71315 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- FunctionComponent of the nuclear pore complex, a complex required for the trafficking across the nuclear membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NUP54 family.
- DomainContains FG repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Nucleus membrane. Biased towards cytoplasmic side. Central region of the nuclear pore complex, within the transporter.
- 54 kDa nucleoporin antibodyMGC13407 antibodyNucleoporin p54 antibody
- Nup54 antibodyNUP54_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NUP54 antibody images
Anti-NUP54 antibody (ab71315) at 1/100 dilution + mouse heart tissue lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 35 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-NUP54 antibody (ab71315)
ab71315 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.