Anti-NUSAP1 antibody (ab93779)
- Product nameAnti-NUSAP1 antibodySee all NUSAP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NUSAP1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Orangutan
Synthetic peptide from a region within amino acids 125 - 175 of Human NUSAP1 (NP_057443.2)
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris citrate/phosphate, pH 7 to 8
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93779 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMicrotubule-associated protein with the capacity to bundle and stabilize microtubules (By similarity). May associate with chromosomes and promote the organization of mitotic spindle microtubules around them.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NUSAP family.
- DomainThe KEN box is required for the FZR1-dependent degradation of this protein subsequent to ubiquitination.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated. Ubiquitination by FZR1 may lead to proteasome-dependent degradation of this protein.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Chromosome. Found in the cytoplasm and nucleolus during interphase and redistributes to the mitotic spindle in prometaphase (By similarity). Localizes to the mitotic spindle during anaphase and telophase then disappears from around the chromosomes during cytokinesis (By similarity). Localizes to multiple distinct regions of chromosomes throughout mitosis.
- 2610201A12Rik antibody
- AI481307 antibody
- ANKT antibody
- AW547774 antibody
- BB165529 antibody
- BM037 antibody
- FLJ13421 antibody
- LNP antibody
- Nucleolar and spindle associated protein 1 antibody
- Nucleolar and spindle-associated protein 1 antibody
- Nucleolar protein ANKT antibody
- NUSAP antibody
- NUSAP_HUMAN antibody
- nusap1 antibody
- PRO0310p1 antibody
- Q0310 antibody
- RP23-22A15.4 antibody
- SAPL antibody
Anti-NUSAP1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NUSAP1 antibody (ab93779) at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate at 5 µg
Lane 4 : 293T cell lysate at 50 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Immunoprecipitation : 1 mg of HeLa cell lysate immunoprecipitated with antibody at 10 µg/mg lysate; 20% of immunoprecipitate loaded in each lane
All lanes : NUSAP1 antibody (ab93779) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Lysate immunoprecipitated with ab93779
Lane 2 : Lysate immunoprecipitated with a control IgG
Developed using the ECL technique
Exposure time : 30 seconds