Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95459)
- Product nameAnti-NYS48 antibodySee all NYS48 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NYS48
- Tested applicationsICC, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal domain of Human NYS48.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- RelevanceNYS48 belongs to the HAUS8 family. It is required for stabilizing spindle integrity and chromosomal integrity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton, Microtubule. Note: During interphase, primarily cytoplasmic and associates with centrosomes and with the mitotic spindles, preferentially at the spindle pole vicinity. During anaphase and telophase, additionally associates with the spindle midzone and midbody, respectively.
- HAUS augmin like complex subunit 8 antibodyHec1 interacting and centrosome associated 1 antibodyHEC1/NDC80 interacting centrosome associated protein 1 antibody
- HICE 1 antibodyHICE1 antibodyMGC20533 antibodyNY SAR 48 antibodySarcoma antigen NY SAR 48 antibody
References for Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95459)
ab95459 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.