Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95459)
- Product nameAnti-NYS48 antibodySee all NYS48 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NYS48
- Tested applicationsICC, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, a wide range of other species
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal domain of Human NYS48.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- DGT4 antibody
- HAUS augmin like complex subunit 8 antibody
- HAUS augmin-like complex subunit 8 antibody
- HAUS8 antibody
- HAUS8_HUMAN antibody
- Hec1 interacting and centrosome associated 1 antibody
- HEC1/NDC80 interacting centrosome associated protein 1 antibody
- HEC1/NDC80-interacting centrosome-associated protein 1 antibody
- HICE 1 antibody
- HICE1 antibody
- MGC20533 antibody
- NY SAR 48 antibody
- NY-SAR-48 antibody
- Sarcoma antigen NY SAR 48 antibody
- Sarcoma antigen NY-SAR-48 antibody
References for Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95459)
ab95459 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.