Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95970)
- Product nameAnti-NYS48 antibodySee all NYS48 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NYS48
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The immunogen is a recombinant protein corresponding to a region within amino acids 216-410 of human NYS48
- Positive control
- K562 and HeLa lysates
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab95970 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/500.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/100 - 1/200.|
- DGT4 antibody
- HAUS augmin like complex subunit 8 antibody
- HAUS augmin-like complex subunit 8 antibody
- HAUS8 antibody
- HAUS8_HUMAN antibody
- Hec1 interacting and centrosome associated 1 antibody
- HEC1/NDC80 interacting centrosome associated protein 1 antibody
- HEC1/NDC80-interacting centrosome-associated protein 1 antibody
- HICE 1 antibody
- HICE1 antibody
- MGC20533 antibody
- NY SAR 48 antibody
- NY-SAR-48 antibody
- Sarcoma antigen NY SAR 48 antibody
- Sarcoma antigen NY-SAR-48 antibody
Anti-NYS48 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95970) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : His-Hice 1 (2x)
Lane 2 : His-Hice 1 (1x)
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymph tissue using ab95970 at 1/50 dilution. (Image 20x)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human lymph tissue using ab95970 at 1/50 dilution. (Image 40x)
Immunoflourescenc analysis of human osteosarcoma cell line U2OS using ab95970 against NYS48 (1), alpha tubulin (2) and merged with DAP1 (3) at 1/50-1/200 dilution
References for Anti-NYS48 antibody (ab95970)
ab95970 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.