Anti-Nab2 antibody [cl.1C4] (ab11987)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide and 0.01% Thiomerosal
Constituents: PBS containing 0.2% Gelatin
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numbercl.1C4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11987 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56-65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).|
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor for zinc finger transcription factors EGR1 and EGR2. Isoform 2 lacks repression ability.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed at low levels. Highly expressed in melanoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAB family.
- DomainThe NAB conserved domain 1 (NCD1) interacts with EGR1 inhibitory domain and mediates multimerization.
The NAB conserved domain 2 (NCD2) is necessary for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Isoform 2 is not localized to the nucleus.
- EGR 1 binding protein 2 antibody
- EGR-1-binding protein 2 antibody
- EGR1 binding protein 2 antibody
- MADER antibody
- Melanoma associated delayed early response protein antibody
- Melanoma-associated delayed early response protein antibody
- MGC75085 antibody
- Nab 2 antibody
- nab2 antibody
- NAB2_HUMAN antibody
- NGFI A binding protein 2 (EGR1 binding protein 2) antibody
- NGFI A binding protein 2 antibody
- NGFI-A-binding protein 2 antibody
- Protein MADER antibody
Anti-Nab2 antibody [cl.1C4] images
Detection of Nab2 by Western blot analysis. Antibody experiment using Nab2 mouse monoclonal antibody demonstrates the presence of Nab2 transcription factor in nuclear extracts derived from K-562 cells (TPA) using a 1/1000 dilution
References for Anti-Nab2 antibody [cl.1C4] (ab11987)
ab11987 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.