Anti-Nck antibody [NC-20 (same as 20B-1H9)] (ab44950)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Do not freeze.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberNC-20 (same as 20B-1H9)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab44950 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdapter protein which associates with tyrosine-phosphorylated growth factor receptors or their cellular substrates. Maintains low levels of EIF2S1 phosphorylation by promoting its dephosphorylation by PP1. Plays a role in the DNA damage response, not in the detection of the damage by ATM/ATR, but for efficient activation of downstream effectors, such as that of CHEK2.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 3 SH3 domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser and Tyr residues.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum. Nucleus. Mostly cytoplasmic, but shuttles between the cytoplasm and the nucleus. Import into the nucleus requires the interaction with SOCS7. Predominantly nuclear following genotoxic stresses, such as UV irradiation, hydroxyurea or mitomycin C treatments.
- Cytoplasmic protein NCK1 antibodyMelanoma Nck protein antibodyMGC12668 antibody
- NCK 1 antibodyNCK adaptor protein 1 antibodyNCK alpha antibodyNCK antibodyNCK tyrosine kinase antibodyNck-1 antibodyNCK1 antibodyNCK1_HUMAN antibodyNCKalpha antibodyNon catalytic region of tyrosine kinase antibodySH2/SH3 adaptor protein NCK alpha antibodySH2/SH3 adaptor protein NCK-alpha antibody
References for Anti-Nck antibody [NC-20 (same as 20B-1H9)] (ab44950)
ab44950 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.