Nebivolol hydrochloride (ab120790)
- Product nameNebivolol hydrochloride
- DescriptionSelective β1 antagonist
- Biological descriptionSelective β1 adrenergic antagonist. Vasodilation mediated by endothelium-dependent mechanisms.
- Purity> 99%
- Chemical namerel-(αR,α'R,2R,2'S)-α,α'-[Iminobis(methylene)]bis[6-fluoro-3,4-dihydro-2H-1-benzopyran-2-methanol] hydrochloride
- Molecular Weight441.90
- Chemical structure
- Molecular formulaC22H25F2NO4.HCl
- CAS Number152520-56-4
- Storage instructionsStore at room temperature (desiccating conditions).
- Solubility overviewSoluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 10 mM
Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 6 months.
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
References for Nebivolol hydrochloride (ab120790)
This product has been referenced in:
- Sorrentino SA et al. Nebivolol exerts beneficial effects on endothelial function, early endothelial progenitor cells, myocardial neovascularization, and left ventricular dysfunction early after myocardial infarction beyond conventional ß1-blockade. J Am Coll Cardiol 57:601-11 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21272752) »
- Sacco G et al. Combined antihypertensive and cardioprotective effects of nebivolol and hydrochlorothiazide in spontaneous hypertensive rats. Future Cardiol 7:757-63 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 22050062) »
- Gupta S & Wright HM Nebivolol: a highly selective beta1-adrenergic receptor blocker that causes vasodilation by increasing nitric oxide. Cardiovasc Ther 26:189-202 (2008). Read more (PubMed: 18786089) »