Anti-Nestin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab76684)
- Product nameAnti-Nestin antibody - Aminoterminal endSee all Nestin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nestin - Aminoterminal end
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide selected from the N-terminal region of human Nestin conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76684 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
- FunctionRequired for brain and eye development. Promotes the disassembly of phosphorylated vimentin intermediate filaments (IF) during mitosis and may play a role in the trafficking and distribution of IF proteins and other cellular factors to daughter cells during progenitor cell division. Required for survival, renewal and mitogen-stimulated proliferation of neural progenitor cells.
- Tissue specificityCNS stem cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
- Developmental stageUpon terminal neural differentiation, nestin is down-regulated and replaced by neurofilaments.
modificationsConstitutively phosphorylated. This increases during mitosis when the cytoplasmic intermediate filament network is reorganized.
- ESTM 46 antibody
- FLJ 21841 antibody
- FLJ21841 antibody
- Intermediate filament protein antibody
- Nbla00170 antibody
- Nes antibody
- NEST_HUMAN antibody
- Nestin antibody
Anti-Nestin antibody - Aminoterminal end images
ab76684, at a 1/50 dilution, staining Nestin in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. A peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody was then used, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Nestin antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab76684)
ab76684 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.