Anti-Neurogenin3 antibody [3B5] (ab87108)
- Product nameAnti-Neurogenin3 antibody [3B5]See all Neurogenin3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3B5] to Neurogenin3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Protein expressed in 293T cells transfected with Human Neurogenin3 expression vector.
- Positive controlTransiently transfected HEK293T cell lysate. Human liver tissue. Transiently transfected HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab87108 is purified from mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3B5
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87108 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInvolved in neurogenesis. Also required for the specification of a common precursor of the 4 pancreatic endocrine cell types.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NEUROG3 are the cause of diarrhea type 4 (DIAR4) [MIM:610370]. DIAR4 is a characterized by severe, life-threatening watery diarrhea associated with generalized malabsorption and a paucity of enteroendocrine cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- ATH4B antibodyAtoh5 antibodybHLHa7 antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 7 antibodyMath4B antibodyNEUROG3 antibodyNeurogenin-3 antibodyNGN-3 antibodyngn3 antibodyNGN3_HUMAN antibodyOTTHUMP00000019730 antibodyProtein atonal homolog 5 antibody
Anti-Neurogenin3 antibody [3B5] images
All lanes : Anti-Neurogenin3 antibody [3B5] (ab87108) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cells transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY Neurogenin3 cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 23 kDa
ab87108 immunofluorescent staining of HeLa cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY NEUROG3.
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin-embedded Human lymph node tissue using ab87108.
References for Anti-Neurogenin3 antibody [3B5] (ab87108)
ab87108 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.