Anti-Neuroligin 3 antibody (ab34122)
- Product nameAnti-Neuroligin 3 antibodySee all Neuroligin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neuroligin 3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 700 - 800 of Mouse Neuroligin 3.
(Peptide available as ab34121.)
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive signal in Neuroligin-3 positive control (Wild-Type) Lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34122 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 105 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa).Can be blocked with Neuroligin 3 peptide (ab34121).|
- RelevanceNeuroligin 3 is a neuronal cell surface protein thought to be involved in cell-cell-interactions by forming intercellular junctions through binding to beta-neurexins. Neuroligin 3 may play a role in the formation or maintenance of synaptic junctions and in glia-glia or glia-neuron interactions in the developing peripheral nervous system.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- Gliotactin homolog antibodyNlgn3 antibody
Anti-Neuroligin 3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Neuroligin 3 antibody (ab34122) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Neuroligin-3 positive control (Wild-Type) Lysate
Lane 2 : Neuroligin-3 negative control (Knockout) Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Observed band size : 105 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 33 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 5 minutes
References for Anti-Neuroligin 3 antibody (ab34122)
ab34122 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.