Anti-Neuroligin 4 antibody (ab104173)
- Product nameAnti-Neuroligin 4 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neuroligin 4
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-Fr, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the extracellular domain of Mouse Neuroligin 4, conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- RelevanceNeuroligins such as NLGN4Y and NLGN4X are members of a family of neuronal cell surface proteins. Members of this family may act as splice site-specific ligands for beta-neurexins and may be involved in the formation and remodeling of central nervous system synapses. All neuroligins contain an N-terminal hydrophobic sequence with the characteristics of a cleaved signal peptide followed by a large esterase homology domain, a highly conserved single transmembrane region, and a short cytoplasmic domain. Mutations in Neuroligin 4 genes have been associated with autism and Asperger syndrome.
- Cellular localizationSingle-pass type I membrane protein
- ASPGX2 antibodyAUTSX2 antibodyHGNC:14287 antibody
- HLNX antibodyHNLX antibodyKIAA0951 antibodyKIAA1260 antibodyMGC22376 antibodyNeuroligin 4 X linked antibodyNeuroligin 4, Y linked antibodyNeuroligin X antibodyNLGN antibodyNLGN4 antibodyNLGN4X antibodyNLGN4Y antibody
References for Anti-Neuroligin 4 antibody (ab104173)
This product has been referenced in:
- Jackson J et al. Altered synaptic properties during integration of adult-born hippocampal neurons following a seizure insult. PLoS One 7:e35557 (2012). IHC-FoFr ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 22539981) »