Anti-Pro-neuropeptide Y antibody [3H2] (ab129294)
- Product nameAnti-Pro-neuropeptide Y antibody [3H2]See all Pro-neuropeptide Y primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [3H2] to Pro-neuropeptide Y
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 29-97 of Human Pro-neuropeptide Y
- Positive controlHuman adrenal medulla tissue.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C or -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number3H2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab129294 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionNPY is implicated in the control of feeding and in secretion of gonadotrophin-release hormone.
- Tissue specificityOne of the most abundant peptides in the nervous system. Also found in some chromaffin cells of the adrenal medulla.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NPY family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C-flanking peptide of NPY antibodyCPON antibodyNeuropeptide tyrosine antibody
- Neuropeptide Y precursor antibodyNPY antibodyNPY_HUMAN antibodyPro neuropeptide Y antibodyPYY 4 antibodyPYY4 antibodyY Neuropeptide antibody
Anti-Pro-neuropeptide Y antibody [3H2] images
ab129294, at 5µg/ml, staining Pro-neuropeptide Y in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human adrenal medulla tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Pro-neuropeptide Y antibody [3H2] (ab129294)
ab129294 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.