Anti-Neuroserpin antibody (ab46773)
- Product nameAnti-Neuroserpin antibodySee all Neuroserpin primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neuroserpin
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the middle region of human Neuroserpin.
(Peptide available as ab46836.)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab46773 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionSerine protease inhibitor that inhibits plasminogen activators and plasmin but not thrombin. May be involved in the formation or reorganization of synaptic connections as well as for synaptic plasticity in the adult nervous system. May protect neurons from cell damage by tissue-type plasminogen activator.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the brain.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINI1 are the cause of familial encephalopathy with neuroserpin inclusion bodies (FEN1B) [MIM:604218]. FEN1B is characterized clinically as an autosomal dominantly inherited dementia, histologically by unique neuronal inclusion bodies and biochemically by polymers of neuroserpin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- CLADE I antibodyDKFZp781N13156 antibodyMEMBER 1 antibody
- Neuroserpin antibodyNEUS_HUMAN antibodyPeptidase inhibitor 12 antibodyPI-12 antibodyPI12 antibodyProtease inhibitor 12 antibodySerine or cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade I (neuroserpin) member 1 antibodySerine or cysteine proteinase inhibitor clade I member 1 antibodySERINE PROTEASE INHIBITOR antibodySerpin I1 antibodySerpin peptidase inhibitor clade I (neuroserpin) member 1 antibodySERPINI1 antibody
Anti-Neuroserpin antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Neuroserpin antibody (ab46773) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Neuroserpin at 0.04 µg
Lane 2 : Neuroserpin at 0.02 µg
Predicted band size : 46 kDa
References for Anti-Neuroserpin antibody (ab46773)
ab46773 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.