Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab101753)
- Product nameAnti-Neurotrophin 3 antibodySee all Neurotrophin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neurotrophin 3
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: a wide range of other species
A synthetic peptide from mature human Neurotrophin 3 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein.
- Positive controlThis antibody gave a positive result when used in the following formaldehyde fixed cell lines: SKNSH.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50%, aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101753 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/300 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. This antibody has been tested in Western blot against the recombinant peptide used as an immunogen. We have no data on detection of endogenous protein.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/300 - 1/2000. Antigen retrieval is recommended.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: 1/300 - 1/2000.|
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HDNF antibodyMGC129711 antibodyNerve growth factor 2 antibody
- Neurotrophic factor antibodyNeurotrophin 3 precursor antibodyNeurotrophin-3 antibodyNeurotrophin3 antibodyNGF 2 antibodyNGF-2 antibodyNGF2 antibodyNT 3 antibodyNT-3 antibodyNT3 antibodyNTF 3 antibodyNTF3 antibodyNTF3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody images
ICC/IF image of ab101753 stained SKNSH cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab101753 at 1/200 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was DyLight® 488 goat anti- rabbit (ab96899) IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
References for Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab101753)
ab101753 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.