Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab24494)
- Product nameAnti-Neurotrophin 3 antibodySee all Neurotrophin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Neurotrophin 3
- SpecificityLess than 1% cross reactivity against mouse NGF and recombinant human BDNF. Approximately 5% cross reactivity against Neurotrophin 4.
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ELISA, Inhibition Assay more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Chicken, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C (add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability). Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24494 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/200 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/200 - 1/2000.|
|Inhibition Assay||Inhib: 1/10 - 1/50.|
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HDNF antibodyMGC129711 antibodyNerve growth factor 2 antibody
- Neurotrophic factor antibodyNeurotrophin 3 precursor antibodyNeurotrophin-3 antibodyNeurotrophin3 antibodyNGF 2 antibodyNGF-2 antibodyNGF2 antibodyNT 3 antibodyNT-3 antibodyNT3 antibodyNTF 3 antibodyNTF3 antibodyNTF3_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab24494)
ab24494 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.