Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab65804)
- Product nameAnti-Neurotrophin 3 antibodySee all Neurotrophin 3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Neurotrophin 3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide mapping at the middle region of Human Neurotrophin 3, identical to the related rat and mouse sequence.
- Positive controlRat brain tissue sections and rat brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.18% Sodium chloride, 0.04% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65804 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HDNF antibodyMGC129711 antibodyNerve growth factor 2 antibody
- Neurotrophic factor antibodyNeurotrophin 3 precursor antibodyNeurotrophin-3 antibodyNeurotrophin3 antibodyNGF 2 antibodyNGF-2 antibodyNGF2 antibodyNT 3 antibodyNT-3 antibodyNT3 antibodyNTF 3 antibodyNTF3 antibodyNTF3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody images
ab65804 at 0.5µg/ml staining Neurotrophin 3 in rat brain tissue sections.
All lanes : Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab65804) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa whole cell lysate
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab65804) at 1 µg/ml +
Neurotrophin 3 protein (Active) (ab9792) at 0.01 µg
Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (HRP), pre-adsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab65804)
This product has been referenced in:
- Acosta C et al. HCN1 and HCN2 in Rat DRG neurons: levels in nociceptors and non-nociceptors, NT3-dependence and influence of CFA-induced skin inflammation on HCN2 and NT3 expression. PLoS One 7:e50442 (2012). ICC/IF ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 23236374) »
- Côté MP et al. Activity-dependent increase in neurotrophic factors is associated with an enhanced modulation of spinal reflexes after spinal cord injury. J Neurotrauma 28:299-309 (2011). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21083432) »