Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab9791)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9791 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Allows dtection of 0.2-0.4 ng/well of recombinant hNT-3.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. for one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of hNT-3 (50.00 ng/ml).|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
- FunctionSeems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain and peripheral tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- HDNF antibodyMGC129711 antibodyNerve growth factor 2 antibody
- Neurotrophic factor antibodyNeurotrophin 3 precursor antibodyNeurotrophin-3 antibodyNeurotrophin3 antibodyNGF 2 antibodyNGF-2 antibodyNGF2 antibodyNT 3 antibodyNT-3 antibodyNT3 antibodyNTF 3 antibodyNTF3 antibodyNTF3_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Neurotrophin 3 antibody (ab9791)
ab9791 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.