Anti-Nitrofurantoin antibody (ab59658)
- Product nameAnti-Nitrofurantoin antibody
- DescriptionSheep polyclonal to Nitrofurantoin
- Tested applicationsEnzyme Immunoassay more details
- Species reactivityNot applicable.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 20mM PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab59658 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Enzyme Immunoassay||EIA: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
- RelevanceNitrofurantoin is an antibiotic used to eliminate bacteria that are known to cause urinary tract infections.
- 1-[(5-nitro-2-furyl)methylideneamino]imidazolidine-2,4-dione antibody
References for Anti-Nitrofurantoin antibody (ab59658)
ab59658 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.