Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody (ab86024)
- Product nameAnti-Nkx2.2 antibodySee all Nkx2.2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nkx2.2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
3 synthetic peptides (Human) conjugated to KLH
- Positive controlRecombinant protein produced in an induced culture of E.coli.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: Whole serum
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86024 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.|
- FunctionMay be involved in specifying diencephalic neuromeric boundaries, and in controlling the expression of genes that play a role in axonal guidance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-2 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- DomainThe homeodomain is essential for interaction with OLIG2.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- Homeobox protein NK 2 homolog B antibodyHomeobox protein NK-2 homolog B antibodyHomeobox protein Nkx 2.2 antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx-2.2 antibodyNK 2 homolog B antibodyNK2 homeobox 2 antibodyNK2 transcription factor like protein B antibodyNK2 transcription factor related locus 2 antibodyNKX2 2 antibodyNKX2-2 antibodyNKX22 antibodyNKX22_HUMAN antibodyNkx2b antibodytinman antibody
Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody (ab86024) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : An uninduced (negative control) culture of E.coli
Lane 2 : An induced culture of E.coli
Anti-Rabbit IgG HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 53 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 130 kDa,35 kDa,37 kDa,42 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody (ab86024)
ab86024 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.