Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody [4H4] (ab96482)
- Product nameAnti-Nkx3.1 antibody [4H4]See all Nkx3.1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4H4] to Nkx3.1
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, IHC-P, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-234 of Human Nkx3.1
- Positive control
- LNCaP cell lysate. Human prostate tissue. PC-3 cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4H4
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96482 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/200 - 1/1000.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/200 - 1/400.|
- FunctionTranscription factor, which binds preferentially the consensus sequence 5'-TAAGT[AG]-3' and can behave as a transcriptional repressor. Play an important role in normal prostate development, regulating proliferation of glandular epithelium and in the formation of ducts in prostate. Act as a tumor suppressor controlling prostate carcinogenesis, as shown by the ability to inhibit proliferation and invasion activities of PC-3 prostate cancer cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the prostate and, at a lower level, in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-3 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by TOPORS; monoubiquitinated at several residues and also polyubiquitinated on single residues.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BAPX 2 antibody
- BAPX2 antibody
- Homeobox protein NK-3 homolog A antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 3.1 antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx-3.1 antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx3.1 antibody
- NK homeobox (Drosophila) family 3 A antibody
- NK homeobox family 3 A antibody
- NK homeobox, family 3, member A antibody
- NK3 homeobox 1 antibody
- NK3 transcription factor homolog A antibody
- NK3 transcription factor related locus 1 antibody
- NKX 3 antibody
- Nkx 3.1 antibody
- NKX 3A antibody
- NKX3 1 antibody
- NKX3 antibody
- Nkx3-1 antibody
- NKX3.1 antibody
- Nkx3.1, mouse, homolog of antibody
- NKX31_HUMAN antibody
- NKX3A antibody
Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody [4H4] images
Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody [4H4] (ab96482) at 1/500 dilution + LNCaP cell lysate
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human prostate tissues (A, B) using ab96482 at 1/200 dilution with DAB staining.
Flow cytometry analysis of PC-3 cells using ab96482 at 1/200 dilution (green) and negative control (purple).
References for Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody [4H4] (ab96482)
ab96482 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.