Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody, prediluted (ab41861)
- Product nameAnti-Nkx3.1 antibody, predilutedSee all Nkx3.1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nkx3.1, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminal region of human Nkx3.1. The amino acid sequence is not available.
- Positive controlProstate carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 50mM Tris, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab41861 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionTranscription factor, which binds preferentially the consensus sequence 5'-TAAGT[AG]-3' and can behave as a transcriptional repressor. Play an important role in normal prostate development, regulating proliferation of glandular epithelium and in the formation of ducts in prostate. Act as a tumor suppressor controlling prostate carcinogenesis, as shown by the ability to inhibit proliferation and invasion activities of PC-3 prostate cancer cells.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the prostate and, at a lower level, in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-3 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
modificationsUbiquitinated by TOPORS; monoubiquitinated at several residues and also polyubiquitinated on single residues.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- BAPX 2 antibodyBAPX2 antibodyHomeobox protein NK-3 homolog A antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 3.1 antibodyHomeobox protein Nkx-3.1 antibodyHomeobox protein Nkx3.1 antibodyNK homeobox (Drosophila) family 3 A antibodyNK homeobox family 3 A antibodyNK3 homeobox 1 antibodyNK3 transcription factor homolog A antibodyNK3 transcription factor related locus 1 antibodyNKX 3 antibodyNkx 3.1 antibodyNKX 3A antibodyNKX3 1 antibodyNKX3 antibodyNkx3-1 antibodyNKX3.1 antibodyNKX31_HUMAN antibodyNKX3A antibody
Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody, prediluted images
Ab41861 staining human Nkx3.1 in human prostrate by immunohistochemistry using formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-Nkx3.1 antibody, prediluted (ab41861)
ab41861 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.