Anti-Nmnat1 antibody [1F7] (ab118270)
- Product nameAnti-Nmnat1 antibody [1F7]See all Nmnat1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1F7] to Nmnat1
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-279 of Human Nmnat1, produced in HEK293T cells (NP_073624).
- Positive controlNmnat1 transfected HEK293T cell lysate and COS7 cells transiently transfected with Nmnat1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 1% BSA, 50% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from Mouse ascites fluids by affinity chromatography.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1F7
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118270 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of NAD(+) from nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) and ATP. Can also use the deamidated form; nicotinic acid mononucleotide (NaMN) as substrate with the same efficiency. Can use triazofurin monophosphate (TrMP) as substrate. Also catalyzes the reverse reaction, i.e. the pyrophosphorolytic cleavage of NAD(+). For the pyrophosphorolytic activity, prefers NAD(+) and NAAD as substrates and degrades NADH, nicotinic acid adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NHD) and nicotinamide guanine dinucleotide (NGD) less effectively. Fails to cleave phosphorylated dinucleotides NADP(+), NADPH and NAADP(+). Protects against axonal degeneration following mechanical or toxic insults.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in skeletal muscle, heart and kidney. Also expressed in the liver pancreas and placenta. Widely expressed throughout the brain.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; NAD(+) biosynthesis; NAD(+) from nicotinamide D-ribonucleotide: step 1/1.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NMNAT1 are the cause of Leber congenital amaurosis 9 (LCA9) [MIM:608553]. A severe dystrophy of the retina, typically becoming evident in the first years of life. Visual function is usually poor and often accompanied by nystagmus, sluggish or near-absent pupillary responses, photophobia, high hyperopia and keratoconus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the eukaryotic NMN adenylyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- NaMN adenylyltransferase 1 antibodyNicotinamide mononucleotide adenylyltransferase 1 antibodynicotinamide nucleotide adenylyltransferase 1 antibody
- nicotinate nucleotide adenylyltransferase 1 antibodyNicotinate-nucleotide adenylyltransferase 1 antibodyNMN adenylyltransferase 1 antibodyNMNA1_HUMAN antibodyNmnat 1 antibodyNmnat1 antibodyOTTHUMP00000001731 antibodyOTTHUMP00000001732 antibodyOTTHUMP00000035892 antibodyPNAT 1 antibodyPNAT1 antibodypyridine nucleotide adenylyltransferase 1 antibody
Anti-Nmnat1 antibody [1F7] images
All lanes : Anti-Nmnat1 antibody [1F7] (ab118270) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Non transfected cell lysate
Lane 2 : Nmnat1 transfected HEK293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
ab118270, at 1/100, staining Nmnat1 in COS7 cells transiently transfected with Nmnat1, by immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-Nmnat1 antibody [1F7] (ab118270)
ab118270 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.