For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71202 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/60. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
- FunctionSeems to play an important role in regulating the production of neural crest cells by the neural tube.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 olfactomedin-like domain.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen.
Information by UniProt
- AMY antibody
- NEUROBLASTOMA PROTEIN antibody
- Neuronal olfactomedin-related ER localized protein antibody
Anti-Noelin antibody - C-terminal images
Western blot - Noelin antibody - C-terminal (ab71202)
All lanes : Anti-Noelin antibody - C-terminal (ab71202) at 1/60 dilution
Lane 1 : Nontransfected 293 cell lysates
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates transiently transfected with the Noelin gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Noelin antibody - C-terminal (ab71202)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"