Anti-Nup53 antibody (ab76381)
- Product nameAnti-Nup53 antibodySee all Nup53 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Nup53
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Zebrafish
A synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Human Nup53
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76381 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFunctions as a component of the nuclear pore complex (NPC). NPC components, collectively referred to as nucleoporins (NUPs). Can play the role of both NPC structural components and of docking or interaction partners for transiently associated nuclear transport factors. May play a role in the association of MAD1 with the NPC.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nup53 family.
Contains 1 RRM Nup35-type domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex. Nucleus membrane. Tightly associated with the nuclear membrane and lamina.
- Entrez Gene: 511248 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 129401 Human
- Entrez Gene: 69482 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 295692 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 337461 Zebrafish
- Omim: 608140 Human
- SwissProt: Q8NFH5 Human
- SwissProt: Q8R4R6 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q68FY1 Rat
- SwissProt: Q6P6X9 Zebrafish
- Unigene: 180591 Human
- Unigene: 29200 Mouse
- Unigene: 203627 Rat
- Unigene: 5851 Zebrafish
- 35 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- Mitotic phosphoprotein 44 antibody
- MP 44 antibody
- MP-44 antibody
- NP 44 antibody
- NP44 antibody
- Nuclear pore complex protein 53kDa antibody
- Nuclear pore complex protein Nup 53 antibody
- Nuclear pore complex protein Nup53 antibody
- Nuclear pore protein NUP 53 antibody
- Nuclear pore protein NUP53 antibody
- Nucleoporin 35kDa antibody
- Nucleoporin 53kDa antibody
- Nucleoporin Nup 35 antibody
- Nucleoporin NUP 53 antibody
- Nucleoporin Nup35 antibody
- Nucleoporin NUP53 antibody
- NUP 35 antibody
- Nup 53 antibody
- NUP35 antibody
- NUP53 antibody
- NUP53_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Nup53 antibody images
Anti-Nup53 antibody (ab76381) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 35 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 45 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-Nup53 antibody (ab76381)
ab76381 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.