Anti-O-Linked N-Acetylglucosamine antibody [RL2] - ChIP Grade (ab2739)
Publishing research using ab2739? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2739 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Fong JJ et al. ß-N-Acetylglucosamine (O-GlcNAc) Is a Novel Regulator of Mitosis-specific Phosphorylations on Histone H3. J Biol Chem 287:12195-203 (2012). WB . PubMed: 22371497
- Riedl E et al. Carnosine prevents apoptosis of glomerular cells and podocyte loss in STZ diabetic rats. Cell Physiol Biochem 28:279-88 (2011). PubMed: 21865735
- Pantaleon M et al. Toxic effects of hyperglycemia are mediated by the hexosamine signaling pathway and o-linked glycosylation in early mouse embryos. Biol Reprod 82:751-8 (2010). ICC/IF . PubMed: 20032283
- Love DC et al. Dynamic O-GlcNAc cycling at promoters of Caenorhabditis elegans genes regulating longevity, stress, and immunity. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:7413-8 (2010). ChIP/Chip . PubMed: 20368426
- Ahrend M et al. Immunochemical methods for the rapid screening of the o-glycosidically linked N-acetylglucosamine modification of proteins. Methods Mol Biol 446:267-80 (2008). PubMed: 18373264
- Xue M et al. Activation of NF-E2-related factor-2 reverses biochemical dysfunction of endothelial cells induced by hyperglycemia linked to vascular disease. Diabetes 57:2809-17 (2008). Dot Blot . PubMed: 18633117
- Golks A et al. Requirement for O-linked N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase in lymphocytes activation. EMBO J 26:4368-79 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17882263
- Han I et al. Interaction of the transcription factor Sp1 with the nuclear pore protein p62 requires the C-terminal domain of p62. J Cell Biochem 68:50-61 (1998). PubMed: 9407313
- Sterne-Marr R et al. O-linked glycoproteins of the nuclear pore complex interact with a cytosolic factor required for nuclear protein import. J Cell Biol 116:271-80 (1992). PubMed: 1730755
- Holt GD et al. Nuclear pore complex glycoproteins contain cytoplasmically disposed O-linked N-acetylglucosamine. J Cell Biol 104:1157-64 (1987). PubMed: 3571327
- Snow CM et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify a group of nuclear pore complex glycoproteins. J Cell Biol 104:1143-56 (1987). PubMed: 2437126