Anti-OASL antibody (ab86124)
- Product nameAnti-OASL antibodySee all OASL primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OASL
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N terminal amino acids 35-84 (AVRTVEEFLRQEHFQGKRGLDQDVRVLKVVKVGSFGNGT VLRSTREVELV) of Human OASL, NP_937856
- Positive control
- Fetal brain lysate (Human)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab86124 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionDoes not have 2'-5'-OAS activity, but can bind double-stranded RNA. Displays antiviral activity against encephalomyocarditis virus (EMCV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) via an alternative antiviral pathway independent of RNase L.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in most tissues, with the highest levels in primary blood Leukocytes and other hematopoietic system tissues, colon, stomach and to some extent in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-5A synthase family.
Contains 2 ubiquitin-like domains.
- DomainThe ubiquitin-like domains are essential for its antiviral activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm.
- 2' 5' oligoadenylate synthetase like antibody
- 2''-5''-OAS-related protein antibody
- 2''-5''-OAS-RP antibody
- 2''-5''-oligoadenylate synthase-like protein antibody
- 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase-like 2 antibody
- 2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthetase-like antibody
- 59 kDa 2' 5' oligoadenylate synthetase like protein antibody
- 59 kDa 2''-5''-oligoadenylate synthase-like protein antibody
- 59 kDa 2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthetase-like protein antibody
- M1204 antibody
- Mmu-OASL antibody
- OASL antibody
- OASL_HUMAN antibody
- Oasl2 antibody
- p59 OASL antibody
- p59OASL antibody
- THYROID HORMONE RECEPTOR INTERACTOR 14 antibody
- Thyroid receptor interacting protein 14 antibody
- Thyroid receptor-interacting protein 14 antibody
- TR-interacting protein 14 antibody
- TRIP-14 antibody
- TRIP14 antibody
Anti-OASL antibody images
Anti-OASL antibody (ab86124) at 1 µg/ml + Fetal brain lysate (Human) at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 27 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-OASL antibody (ab86124)
ab86124 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.