Anti-OATP2 antibody (ab103065)
- Product nameAnti-OATP2 antibodySee all OATP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OATP2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 273-302 of Human OATP2 (Q9Y6L6)
- Positive controlHepG2 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103065 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab103065 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.|
- FunctionMediates the Na(+)-independent uptake of organic anions such as pravastatin, taurocholate, methotrexate, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, 17-beta-glucuronosyl estradiol, estrone sulfate, prostaglandin E2, thromboxane B2, leukotriene C3, leukotriene E4, thyroxine and triiodothyronine. May play an important role in the clearance of bile acids and organic anions from the liver.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver. Not detected in heart, brain, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary, small intestine, colon and leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the organo anion transporter (TC 2.A.60) family.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationBasolateral cell membrane. Detected in basolateral membranes of hepatocytes.
- Liver-specific organic anion transporter 1 antibodyLST-1 antibodyLST1 antibody
- OATP-2 antibodyOATP-C antibodyOATP1B1 antibodyOATPC antibodySLC21A6 antibodySLCO1B1 antibodySO1B1_HUMAN antibodySodium-independent organic anion-transporting polypeptide 2 antibodySolute carrier family 21 member 6 antibodySolute carrier organic anion transporter family member 1B1 antibody
Anti-OATP2 antibody images
Anti-OATP2 antibody (ab103065) at 1/100 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
References for Anti-OATP2 antibody (ab103065)
ab103065 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.