Anti-OCIAD2 antibody (ab125449)
- Product nameAnti-OCIAD2 antibodySee all OCIAD2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OCIAD2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 1-50 (MASVSTHGNQ EKSPHLPPLS KQSLLFCPKS KLHIHRGEIA KIIRECQEES) of Mouse OCIAD2 (NP_081226).
- Positive control
- Mouse heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125449 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OCIA domain.
- Cellular localizationEndosome.
- OCAD2_HUMAN antibody
- OCIA domain containing 2 antibody
- OCIA domain-containing protein 2 antibody
- OCIAD2 antibody
- ovarian carcinoma immunoreactive antigen antibody
- Ovarian carcinoma immunoreactive antigen like protein antibody
- Ovarian carcinoma immunoreactive antigen-like protein antibody
Anti-OCIAD2 antibody images
Anti-OCIAD2 antibody (ab125449) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse heart lysate at 10 µg
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG-HRP
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
References for Anti-OCIAD2 antibody (ab125449)
ab125449 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.