Anti-OGDH antibody (ab101574)
- Product nameAnti-OGDH antibodySee all OGDH primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OGDH
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-288 of Human OGDH (NM_001003941).
- Positive controlHuman fetal thymus lysate; Human fetal skeletal muscle
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
|ELISA||ELISA: 1/20000 - 1/80000.|
- FunctionThe 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex catalyzes the overall conversion of 2-oxoglutarate to succinyl-CoA and CO(2). It contains multiple copies of three enzymatic components: 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase (E1), dihydrolipoamide succinyltransferase (E2) and lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- 2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase antibody2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E1 antibody2 oxoglutarate dehydrogenase mitochondrial antibody
- 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase antibody2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complex component E1 antibodyAKGDH antibodyAlpha ketoglutarate dehydrogenase antibodyAlpha-ketoglutarate dehydrogenase antibodyE1k antibodymitochondrial antibodyODO1_HUMAN antibodyOGDC antibodyOGDC E1 antibodyOGDC-E1 antibodyOGDH antibodyOxoglutarate (alpha ketoglutarate) dehydrogenase (lipoamide) antibodyOxoglutarate decarboxylase antibodyOxoglutarate dehydrogenase (lipoamide) antibodyOxoglutarate dehydrogenase (succinyl transferring) antibody
Anti-OGDH antibody images
Anti-OGDH antibody (ab101574) at 1/500 dilution + Human fetal thymus lysate
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
ab101574, at 1/100 dilution, staining OGDH in Human fetal skeletal muscle by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-OGDH antibody (ab101574)
ab101574 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.