Anti-Oasl1 antibody (ab116220)
- Product nameAnti-Oasl1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Oasl1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Predicted to work with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 420-469 (ICLLDTISPE IQVFVKNPDG RSHAYAIHPL DYVLNLKQQI EDRQGLRCQE) of Mouse Oasl1 (NP_660210).
- Positive controlMouse brain lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116220 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Entrez Gene: 231655 Mouse
- 2'-5' oligoadenylate synthetase-like 1 antibody2,5-oligoadenylate synthetase-like 9 antibody59 kDa 2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthase-like protein antibody
- 7530414C13Rik antibodyoasl9 antibody
Anti-Oasl1 antibody images
Anti-Oasl1 antibody (ab116220) at 1 µg/ml + Mouse brain lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
References for Anti-Oasl1 antibody (ab116220)
ab116220 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.