Anti-Oncostatin M antibody (ab110621)
- Product nameAnti-Oncostatin M antibodySee all Oncostatin M primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Oncostatin M
- Tested applicationsIndirect ELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB, Neutralising more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant Fragment
Predicted to work with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant Human Oncostatin M.
- Positive controlab110621 was purified by affinity chromatography employing immobilized Human Oncostatin M matrix.
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile water to a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110621 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Indirect ELISA||I-ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. (using 100 µl/well antibody solution) allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human Oncostatin M.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to Oncostatin M (Biotin) (ab84256). Using ab84256 as the detection antibody and ab110621 as the capture antibody, the detection limit for recombinant Human Oncostatin M is 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well, using 100 µl/well antibody solution.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. The detection limit for recombinant Human Oncostatin M is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Neutralising||Neut: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.175 µg/ml. to yield one-half maximal inhibition [ND50] of the biological activity of Oncostatin M (10.0 ng/ml)|
- FunctionGrowth regulator. Inhibits the proliferation of a number of tumor cell lines. Stimulates proliferation of AIDS-KS cells. It regulates cytokine production, including IL-6, G-CSF and GM-CSF from endothelial cells. Uses both type I OSM receptor (heterodimers composed of LIPR and IL6ST) and type II OSM receptor (heterodimers composed of OSMR and IL6ST).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the LIF/OSM family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- MGC20461 antibodyONCM_HUMAN antibodyOncostatin M antibody
- Oncostatin-M antibodyOSM antibody
References for Anti-Oncostatin M antibody (ab110621)
ab110621 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.