Optiblot Antioxidant (800X) (ab119200)
- Product nameOptiblot Antioxidant (800X)See all Western blot buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsWB, SDS-PAGE more details
- General notesOptiblot Antioxidant is recommended for use when running reduced samples to provide the best possible resolution of bands. Optiblot Antioxidant runs ahead of the dye front ensuring that the environment through which the protein is migrating is fully reduced, preventing oxidation of the sample and subsequent loss of resolution.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
- Storage instructionsAmbient
- Storage bufferConstituent: 0.5% Sodium bisulfite
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Optiblot Antioxidant (800X) (ab119200)
ab119200 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.