Optiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X) (ab119196)
- Product nameOptiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X)See all Western blot buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE, WB more details
- General notesOptiblot LDS Sample Buffer should be used to prepare all samples for runing on Optiblot Precast Gels. Specifically formulated for the Optiblot buffer system to provide the best running conditions and results.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.75
Constituents: 12% Triethanolamine, 40% Glycerol, 9.3% Hydrochloric acid, 0.07% EDTA, 0.025% Phenol red, 4% Polysucrose 400, 4% Lithium dodecyl sulphate, 0.025% Coomassie Brilliant Blue
Note: The pH should be between 7.7 and 7.8 @ 25°C.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119196 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Optiblot LDS Sample Buffer (4X) (ab119196)
ab119196 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.