Optiblot Prestained Marker (ab119210)
- Product nameOptiblot Prestained MarkerSee all Prestained Protein Ladder reagents ...
- Tested applicationsWB, SDS-PAGE more details
- General notesOptiblot Prestained Markers have been specifically formulated for use with Optiblot Gels and Buffers. Marker proteins are conjugated to dye molecules to show position before staining indicating how far your protein has migrated and to confirm the blotting efficiency without the need to stain your target protein.
Optiblot Prestained Markers consist of 195, 142, 96, 71, 48, 33, 28, 22, 12 and 7.6 kDa standards. For additional convenience and ease of identification, the 71 and 28 kDa standards have been conjugated to an orange dye molecule.
A load of only 4 µl Optiblot Pre-stained Markers is sufficient for a high intensity marker ladder (nearly 2.5x less loading than conventional ladders).
The prestained markers are provided ready to use in 1x Optiblot sample buffer(ab119196). Recommended volumes to load for a 12 well comb are:
To Monitor during run: 10 µl/well
Visisble after blotting: 4 µl/well
Visible after staining: 4 µl/well
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.70
Constituents: 2% SDS, 1% Tris
Note: The pH should be between 7.7 and 7.8 @ 25°C.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119210 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Optiblot Prestained Marker images
References for Optiblot Prestained Marker (ab119210)
ab119210 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.