Optiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X) (ab119197)
- Product nameOptiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X)See all Western blot buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsSDS-PAGE more details
- General notesOptiblot SDS RunBuffer is optimised for use with Optiblot Precast Gels to provide the best running conditions and optimal sample resolution. Supplied in two volumes, 500ml or a in convenient 5 litre cube for high volume users. Based on a Tris-Tricine buffer system this gives improved resolution at lower molecular weights whilst retaining excellent resolution at the high moleculr weights. Separation pattern is similar to that produced by a conventional MOPS buffer system.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers.
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
- Storage instructionsAmbient
- Storage bufferpH: 8.30
Constituents: 14% Tricine, 15% Tris, 0.95% Sodium bisulfite, 2% SDS
Note: The pH should be between 8.2 and 8.3 @ 25°C. For Non-reduced samples (especially antibodies), omit the Sodium Bisulfite. For best results use low conductance ingredients to formulate the buffers. Do NOT use acid or base to adjust pH of buffers.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119197 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
References for Optiblot SDS Run Buffer (20X) (ab119197)
ab119197 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.