Optiblot TGS Blot Stock Buffer (10X/20X) (ab119198)
- Product nameOptiblot TGS Blot Stock Buffer (10X/20X)See all Western blot buffer reagents ...
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- General notesOptiblot TGS Blot Buffer contains 0.25M Tris (base), 1.92M Glycine, and 1% SDS. Optiblot TGS Blot Buffer should be used diluted to equilibrate gels prior to blotting.10x for use in semi-dry blotters and 20x for use in tank blotters.
Optiblot gels must be used with Optiblot buffers
Buffer recipes are available in the protocol tab.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 8.55
Constituents: 5% Glycine, 4% Tris, 0.5% Sodium bisulfite, 1% SDS
Note: The pH should be between 8.5 and 8.6 @ 25°C. For best results use low conductance ingredients to formulate the buffers. Do NOT use acid or base to adjust pH of buffers.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119198 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10 - 1/20. Dependent on application|
References for Optiblot TGS Blot Stock Buffer (10X/20X) (ab119198)
ab119198 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.