Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395)
- Product nameAnti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibodySee all Ornithine Decarboxylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ornithine Decarboxylase
- Tested applicationsICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 180 and 433 of Human Ornithine Decarboxylase (NP_002530).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, and Raji lysates. Molt-4 whole cell lysate. IF/ICC: HeLa cell line.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; putrescine biosynthesis via L-ornithine pathway; putrescine from L-ornithine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Orn/Lys/Arg decarboxylase class-II family.
modificationsS-Nitrosylation inhibits the enzyme. S-Nitrosylated in vitro on 4 cysteine residues.
- Entrez Gene: 281365 Cow
- Entrez Gene: 4953 Human
- Entrez Gene: 18263 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 414408 Pig
- Entrez Gene: 24609 Rat
- Omim: 165640 Human
- SwissProt: P27117 Cow
- SwissProt: P11926 Human
- SwissProt: P00860 Mouse
- SwissProt: P09057 Rat
- Unigene: 7133 Cow
- Unigene: 467701 Human
- Unigene: 34102 Mouse
- Unigene: 874 Rat
- DCOR_HUMAN antibody
- Dodc1 antibody
- Odc 1 antibody
- ODC antibody
- Odc1 antibody
- ODC2 antibody
- Ornithine decarboxylase 1 antibody
- Ornithine decarboxylase 2 antibody
- Ornithine decarboxylase antibody
- Ornithine decarboxylase structural 1 antibody
- RNODC antibody
Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody images
ICC/IF image of ab97395 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% Formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal Goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab97395, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was ab96899, DyLight® 488 Goat anti-Rabit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/250 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395) at 1/1000 dilution + Molt-4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
10% SDS PAGE
References for Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tomasi ML et al. Polyamine and methionine adenosyltransferase 2A crosstalk in human colon and liver cancer. Exp Cell Res 319:1902-11 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23588207) »