Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395)
- Product nameAnti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibodySee all Ornithine Decarboxylase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Ornithine Decarboxylase
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 180 and 433 of Human Ornithine Decarboxylase (NP_002530).
- Positive control293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, and Raji lysates. Molt-4 whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab97395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- PathwayAmine and polyamine biosynthesis; putrescine biosynthesis via L-ornithine pathway; putrescine from L-ornithine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Orn/Lys/Arg decarboxylase class-II family.
modificationsS-Nitrosylation inhibits the enzyme. S-Nitrosylated in vitro on 4 cysteine residues.
- DCOR_HUMAN antibodyDodc1 antibodyOdc 1 antibody
- ODC antibodyOdc1 antibodyODC2 antibodyOrnithine decarboxylase 1 antibodyOrnithine decarboxylase 2 antibodyOrnithine decarboxylase antibodyOrnithine decarboxylase structural 1 antibodyRNODC antibody
Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody images
Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395) at 1/1000 dilution + Molt-4 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-Ornithine Decarboxylase antibody (ab97395)
ab97395 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.