Osteopontin Human ELISA Kit (ab100618)
- Product nameOsteopontin Human ELISA KitSee all Osteopontin kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 50 pg/ml
- Range74.07 pg/ml - 18000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 103.5 95% - 118% Serum 89.92 88% - 108% Plasma 92.41 90% - 109%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100618 Human Osteopontin ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Osteopontin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human Osteopontin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipette into the wells and Osteopontin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Osteopontin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Osteopontin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A animal serum . For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody OPN: biotinylated anti-human OPN 2 vials Osteopontin Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human Osteopontin 1 unit Osteopontin Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
Acts as a cytokine involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10 and is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated by FAM20C in the extracelllular medium at multiple sites within the S-x-E/pS motif.
N- and O-glycosylated.
- BNSPBone sialoprotein 1Bone sialoprotein I
- BSPIEarly T lymphocyte activation 1 ETA 1MGC110940NephropontinOPNOsteopontinOSTP_HUMANSecreted phosphoprotein 1Secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin bone sialoprotein I early T lymphocyte activation 1)Secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin bone sialoprotein)SPP-1SPP1Urinary stone proteinUropontin
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100618 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for Osteopontin Human ELISA Kit (ab100618)
ab100618 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.