Anti-P Glycoprotein antibody [JSB-1], prediluted (ab51893)
- Product nameAnti-P Glycoprotein antibody [JSB-1], predilutedSee all P Glycoprotein primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [JSB-1] to P Glycoprotein, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Chinese hamster ovary cell line (CHrC5) expressing Human MDR (170-180 kDa Glykoprotein)
- Positive controlHuman liver or renal carcinoma.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberJSB-1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEnergy-dependent efflux pump responsible for decreased drug accumulation in multidrug-resistant cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in liver, kidney, small intestine and brain.
- Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in ABCB1 are associated with susceptibility to inflammatory bowel disease type 13 (IBD13) [MIM:612244]. Inflammatory bowel disease is characterized by a chronic relapsing intestinal inflammation. It is subdivided into Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis phenotypes. Crohn disease may involve any part of the gastrointestinal tract, but most frequently the terminal ileum and colon. Bowel inflammation is transmural and discontinuous; it may contain granulomas or be associated with intestinal or perianal fistulas. In contrast, in ulcerative colitis, the inflammation is continuous and limited to rectal and colonic mucosal layers; fistulas and granulomas are not observed. Both diseases include extraintestinal inflammation of the skin, eyes, or joints. Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis are commonly classified as autoimmune diseases.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCB family. Multidrug resistance exporter (TC 3.A.1.201) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- ABC20 antibodyABCB1 antibodyATP binding cassette sub family B MDR/TAP member 1 antibody
- ATP binding cassette, sub family B (MDR/TAP), member 1 antibodyATP-binding cassette sub-family B member 1 antibodyCD243 antibodyCD243 antigen antibodyCLCS antibodyColchicin sensitivity antibodyDoxorubicin resistance antibodyGP170 antibodyMDR 1 antibodyMDR1 antibodyMDR1_HUMAN antibodyMultidrug resistance 1 antibodyMultidrug resistance protein 1 antibodyP glycoprotein 1 antibodyP gp antibodyP-glycoprotein 1 antibodyPGY1 antibody
References for Anti-P Glycoprotein antibody [JSB-1], prediluted (ab51893)
ab51893 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.