Anti-P2X1 antibody (ab130372)
- Product nameAnti-P2X1 antibodySee all P2X1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P2X1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 344-372 of Human P2X1 (NP_002549.1).
- Positive control
- K562 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130372 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130372 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
- FunctionLigand-gated ion channel with relatively high calcium permeability. Binding to ATP mediates synaptic transmission between neurons and from neurons to smooth muscle. Seems to be linked to apoptosis, by increasing the intracellular concentration of calcium in the presence of ATP, leading to programmed cell death.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the P2X receptor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- ATP receptor antibody
- H.sapiens mRNA for ATP receptor antibody
- P2 RX1 antibody
- P2rx1 antibody
- P2RX1 protein antibody
- P2RX1_HUMAN antibody
- P2X purinoceptor 1 antibody
- P2X receptor subunit 1 antibody
- P2X1 antibody
- P2X1 receptor antibody
- Purinergic receptor antibody
- Purinergic receptor P2X ligand gated ion channel 1 antibody
- Purinergic receptor P2X1 antibody
Anti-P2X1 antibody images
Anti-P2X1 antibody (ab130372) at 1/100 dilution + K562 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
References for Anti-P2X1 antibody (ab130372)
ab130372 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.