Anti-P2Y1 antibody (ab123340)
- Product nameAnti-P2Y1 antibodySee all P2Y1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P2Y1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 230-260 of Human P2Y1 (NP_002554.1).
- Positive controlNCI-H292 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123340 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab123340 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor for extracellular adenine nucleotides such as ATP and ADP. In platelets binding to ADP leads to mobilization of intracellular calcium ions via activation of phospholipase C, a change in platelet shape, and probably to platelet aggregation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- ATP receptor antibodyP2 purinoceptor subtype Y1 antibodyP2RY1 antibody
- P2RY1_HUMAN antibodyP2Y purinoceptor 1 antibodyP2Y1 antibodyP2Y1 purinoceptor antibodyPlatelet ADP receptor antibodyPurinergic receptor antibodyPurinergic receptor P2Y G protein coupled 1 antibodyPurinergic receptor P2Y1 antibody
Anti-P2Y1 antibody images
Anti-P2Y1 antibody (ab123340) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H292 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
References for Anti-P2Y1 antibody (ab123340)
ab123340 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.