Anti-P2Y6 antibody [EPR3816] (ab92504)
- Product nameAnti-P2Y6 antibody [EPR3816]See all P2Y6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3816] to P2Y6
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human P2Y6 (UniProt ID: Q15077).
- Positive controlA549, HACAT, HepG2, and Human spleen lysates; Human kidney tissue, Human liver tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3816
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92504 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended. The use of an HRP/AP polymerized antibody is recommended for a secondary antibody.
WB: 1/20000 - 1/100000. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionReceptor for extracellular UDP > UTP > ATP. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- G coupled nucleotide receptor antibodyG protein coupled 6 antibodyMGC15335 antibody
- P2 purinoceptor antibodyP2RY6 antibodyP2RY6_HUMAN antibodyP2Y purinoceptor 6 antibodyP2Y6 antibodyP2Y6 receptor antibodyPP2891 antibodyPurinergic receptor P2Y6 antibodypyrimidinergic receptor P2Y antibodyPyrimidinergic receptor P2Y, G protein coupled, 6 antibody
Anti-P2Y6 antibody [EPR3816] images
All lanes : Anti-P2Y6 antibody [EPR3816] (ab92504) at 1/20000 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HACAT cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human spleen lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP-labeled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue (left-hand image) and Human liver tissue (right-hand image) using ab92504 at a dilution of 1/100.
References for Anti-P2Y6 antibody [EPR3816] (ab92504)
ab92504 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.