Anti-P311 antibody (ab85200)
- Product nameAnti-P311 antibodySee all P311 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to P311
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the C terminal residues of Human P311 (NM_004772).
- Positive controlHuman fetal skin lysate; human fetal skin tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.1M Tris glycine, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85200 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 8 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 8 kDa).
Peptide ELISA titer: 1/1000 - 1/10000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay have roles in neural function. Ectopic expression augments motility of gliomas. Promotes also axonal regeneration (By similarity). May also have functions in cellular differentiation (By similarity). Induces differentiation of fibroblast into myofibroblast and myofibroblast ameboid migration. Increases retinoic-acid regulation of lipid-droplet biogenesis.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Ser-59. Phosphorylation decreases stability and activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- C5orf13 antibodyChromosome 5 open reading frame 13 antibodyD4S114 antibody
- Neuronal protein 3.1 antibodyNeuronal regeneration related protein antibodyNeuronal regeneration related protein homolog (rat) antibodyNeuronal regeneration related protein homolog antibodyNP311_HUMAN antibodyNREP antibodyPRO1873 antibodyProtein p311 antibodyPTZ17 antibodySEZ17 antibody
Anti-P311 antibody images
ab85200, at 1/100 dilution, staining P311 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human fetal skin by Immunohistochemistry. Note cytoplasmic staining.
Anti-P311 antibody (ab85200) at 1/500 dilution + human fetal skin lysate
Predicted band size : 8 kDa
Observed band size : 8 kDa
References for Anti-P311 antibody (ab85200)
ab85200 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.